Full Truck Load (FTL) is the best option when you have enough goods to fill an entire truck truckload or when a dedicated truck is required to transport goods. Usually, FTL is chosen by customers who have the equivalent of 10 pallets or more to ship, have high-risk packages, or when the time is an issue.
Full truckload costs more than LTL, but it is delivered faster.
Advantages of FTL:
- Best way to transport large or heavy shipments
- Ideal for high risk or delicate freight shipments
- Shipment remains in the same truck from point A to point B and requires less handling
- Considerably faster than LTL; great for high consumer demand
Disadvantages of FTL:
- More expensive for small loads
Fars Transport provides FTL service from Tehran to all destinations in Iran.
Note that all FTL shipments are insured with Asia Insurance Company, one of the leading insurance companies in Iran.
For an accurate quotation the following information must be provided:
- Description of goods
- Size, weight, and density of your shipment
- Pickup and delivery information
Yunes Soheili – 09123463854
Akbar Najafzadeh – 09123992638
|Address:||Fars Transport Company, No. 85, Tehran’s Heavy Freight Transportation Terminal,
|Tel:||+98 21 55295761-4|
|Fax:||+98 21 55295849|